As part of our Covid-19 policy, we would like to point out the following information in order to optimize your stay at Hotel Iris. Please don’t worry, Hotel Iris is still your home away from home where we’ll welcome you in a warm atmosphere of natural hospitality. We just want to make sure that you don’t have to worry about a thing during your stay. All procedures have been, and will be, adapted where necessary on the basis of the guidelines of the Security Council and other public authorities.
General hygiene measures
- The hotel is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
- There is an intensive cleaning program to provide you and our staff with a safe and comfortable environment.
- We ask you to respect the 1.5 meter distance from each other, at any time and everywhere in the hotel. Where it is not possible to keep the 1.5 meter distance, we offer our employees protective equipment, such as mouth masks and plexiglass screens.
- In all common areas there are disinfection stations with disinfectant hand gel.
- The health of our employees is thoroughly monitored. Every employee who has the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 or who has symptoms of Covid-19, will not be employed.
- We kindly ask you to read our Covid-19 policy before arrival making sure you’re well informed in order to respect our safety measures.
- We rely on your honesty. If you have the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with Covid-19 or if you have symptoms of Covid-19, please contact the hotel so that we can cancel or reschedule your reservation.
- In order to avoid direct contact with our reception employees during check-in, we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your identity document before arrival: email@example.com
- We kindly ask you to inform us before arrival whether you would like a printed copy of your invoice. Please send us the invoice information in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that all the restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel will only work with reservation. Please make sure to make your restaurant reservation before arrival. Don’t hesitate to ask us about nice restaurants or/ and to ask us to book a table for you.
Arrival and departure procedures
- Please respect the signalization regarding social distancing.
- We ask one person per family to check in.
- Each staying guest will be given his or her own disinfected entrance key. May we ask you to put this key in the drop-box when you leave.
- Payment is made just before check-out and by one person. We prefer payment with bank card, Visa or Mastercard.
- If you didn’t ask us specifically a printed copy of your invoice, we will not give it to you by default, in order to avoid contact between guests and our staff as much as possible. Please inform us whether you would like a printed copy of your invoice before arrival or during check-in.
- We kindly as you to open the windows of your room at departure so that the room can air well for the next guest.
We advise you to use the elevator as little as possible. Within the general guidelines for preventing the spread, it’s non advised to share the elevator with guests other than the company you are travelling with. This is important, because, in the elevator, the distance of 1.5 meter is difficult to uphold.
Cleaning of hotel rooms
- We would like to emphasize that it’s prohibited to use your own disinfection products in the room, in order to avoid damage to our furniture and the mixture of disinfection products. In this case we will be obliged to charge an additional cost.
- We understand if you choose to give as few staff as possible access to your room. In order to reduce contact with the staff as much as possible, we will ask you during check-in your preference regarding the cleaning of your room. Once a day, like usual, once every two days or only a change of your bath linen. If you wish an additional cleaning of your room, please contact the reception.
- May we kindly ask you to leave the room or not to enter when the cleaning lady is present.
Breakfast and bar
- Every morning our usual breakfast buffet is waiting for you. But for the service, you will receive help from a restaurant employee so that there is no contact with the buffet itself.
- In order to provide you with a safe and enjoyable meal, all tables are at least 1.5 meter apart. Due to the implemented social distance in the restaurant, the maximum occupancy is lower than it was before. Therefore, we’ll have to work in two shifts in busy periods. This should avoid peaks and long queues, so that everyone can enjoy their breakfast safely and relaxed.
- There will always be a table reserved for you in the restaurant.
- Restaurant staff wears a mouth mask for your and their own safety and comfort.
Due to safety instructions, the sauna and fitness will be temporarily closed for visitors.
For hygienic reasons, the public toilets will not be open, we kindly ask you to use the bathroom in your room.
Following the guidelines of the Security Council, we were obliged to empty our minibars. Nevertheless, you can still ask us for any drink you would like to have and we will put it in your own private fridge.
Above all, we would like to wish you a pleasant stay in our Hotel, your home away from home. You are welcome and we will make sure you have a wonderful vacation. Hope to see you soon!
Olivier & Michelle