As part of our Covid-19 policy, we would like to point out the following information in order to optimize your stay at Hotel Iris. Please don’t worry, Hotel Iris is still your home away from home where we’ll welcome you in a warm atmosphere of natural hospitality. We just want to make sure that you don’t have to worry about a thing during your stay. All procedures have been, and will be, adapted where necessary on the basis of the guidelines of the Security Council and other public authorities.
General hygiene measures
- The hotel is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
- In all common areas there are disinfection stations with disinfectant hand gel.
- The health of our employees is thoroughly monitored. Every employee who has the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 or who has symptoms of Covid-19, will not be employed.
- We kindly ask you to read our Covid-19 policy before arrival making sure you’re well informed in order to respect our safety measures.
- We rely on your honesty. If you have the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with Covid-19 or if you have symptoms of Covid-19, please contact the hotel so that we can cancel or reschedule your reservation.
Arrival and departure procedures
- Each staying guest will be given his or her own disinfected entrance key.
- We kindly as you to open the windows of your room at departure so that the room can air well for the next guest.
Cleaning of hotel rooms
- We would like to emphasize that it’s prohibited to use your own disinfection products in the room, in order to avoid damage to our furniture and the mixture of disinfection products. In this case we will be obliged to charge an additional cost.
- May we kindly ask you to leave the room or not to enter when the cleaning lady is present.
Breakfast and bar
- Every morning our usual breakfast buffet is waiting for you. We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands before entering the breakfast room.
- The bar and breakfast room are equipped with a CO2 meter that informs you about the air quality.
Following the guidelines of the Security Council, we were obliged to empty our minibars. Nevertheless, you can still ask us for any drink you would like to have and we will put it in your own private fridge.
Above all, we would like to wish you a pleasant stay in our Hotel, your home away from home. You are welcome and we will make sure you have a wonderful vacation. Hope to see you soon!
Olivier & Michelle